Front End Software Engineer
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by Burns Sheehan
I am looking for a talented Engineer to join an established team that is testing what is possible with AI and how it can be utilised in the business world.
It is a great chance to work on a successful product range whilst contributing to Greenfield pipelines of work. From the get-go you will have direct impact on the products, from designing and delivering the web UI's and iOS applications to building client-facing dashboards to display findings.
Whilst maintaining and improving existing products is important, this role has a look towards the future; researching and putting prototypes in to production.
What we are looking for:
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field or an evident equivalent in a practical environment.
- Proven experience with React or Vue.
- Two years or more commercial experience building customer facing applications.
Extra skills of value:
- knowledge and experience working in iOS developing (Swift or Objective C)
- The ability to use your own initiative and work without guidance at times.
If this role matches your background and sounds like something you may be interested in, apply to find out more.
Jake wilson (Burns Sheehan)
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.