UX Designer - Leeds
Posted on Apr 23, 2020 by Revoco Ltd
We are currently hiring a number of UX designers for a client based in Leeds.
They are looking for a Mid-weight and Senior UX Designer with end-to-end UX experience.
They offer some flexibility to work from home.
You will need;
- 2/3 years plus UX Design experience as minimum.
- Strong Research/Data appreciation. Plan and conduct user research, competitor analysis and analysis data to be the voice of the customer. Qual and/or Quan.
- Good knowledge of user stories, personas, and storyboards. Journey mapping. Information architecture.
- To conduct usability testing.
- The ability to create and facilitate workshops.
- Have worked on Desktop, App and Dynamic Web sites.
- Created Wireframes in sketch or similar.
- Created Prototypes in Invision or similar.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
Competitive Salaries and Bonus/Bens.
Please send suitable applications to be considered ASAP.