Regional Director Sales - ESol
Posted on Jun 1, 2020 by Stericycle
Directs the development of Stericycle strategies and product/service offerings within regional geography. Provides the leadership, development, and direction for the implementation of business/sales strategies to maximize revenue and profits through maintenance of existing customers, growth within existing customers, and through acquiring new customers.
Key Job Activities:
1) Provides leadership, direction, and management of field team of Sales personnel within designated region in order to achieve objectives.
2) Directs and manages the recruiting, hiring, training, and development of sales staff.
3) Serves as a regional liaison between Regional Sales Team and the Regional Operations Director, Regional Operations, Customer Service, Facility, Plant, Transportation Finance, Program Manager(s) and the customer.
4) Direct and manage sales productivity and profitability in an effort to achieve designated profit and revenue objectives within respective geographical responsibility.
5) Directs and manages the entire sales cycle from prospecting, maintenance, proposals, contracts, price increases, bids, and contract renewals. (Non-Hazardous Waste, Sustainability, Emergency Response, DEA Waste and Hazardous Waste).
6) Coordinate, implement, and manage Regional account sales strategies. Strategize with National Account Director and National Account Managers to develop National accounts within the Region.
7) Operate within designated expense budgets and report regional sales results.
8) Develops, maintains, and utilizes pricing models for all major markets and implements service agreements that are consistent with Stericycle's financial objectives. Manages sales productivity and profitability within assigned geography, in an effort to achieve designated profit objectives.
9) Where needed, coordinate/foster business relationships with third party companies that may be supporting certain Stericycle solutions to the customer.
10) Provides leadership and support for VP Sales, VP of Mfg. and Industrial Sales, Regional Operations Director, Facility Director, Area Client Service Manager and Corporate with any other specific assigned projects.
Required Education: in Associates or Equivalent
Experience (North America & LATAM):
Required Years of Experience: 2-4