Senior Night Care Assistant - Surrey - £11.53 p/h
Posted on Jun 30, 2020 by CV-Library
Pay: £11.53 per hour + enhanced rate of pay for weekends
A fully compliant elderly/dementia care home rated GOOD' and Outstandingby the CQC has a vacancy for a Senior Care assistant to join the team on nights. As a senior care assistant, you should ideally have previous care experience, ideally in an elderly care home and have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in care.
If you are looking to join Fantastic company who can support you in your career and offer, you true career progression opportunities then apply today to find out more!
Main Duties for Night Senior Care Assistant
• Leading a team of care assistants on shift
• Developing therapeutic or beneficial relationships with residents/colleagues
• Delivering high standards of person-centred care
• Assisting the nurse in charge with administering medication in the home
• Support management in implementing personalised care plans, and reviewing and monitoring these on a regular basis
Requirements for a Senior Carer
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
• Experience working in elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
In return, my client will offer an excellent hourly rate of up to £11.53 p/h and a fantastic benefits package, enhanced pay rates excellent career progression and training.
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for the Senior Care Assistant role, then please contact Hayley at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20 - £28 Hourly
£20 - £28 Hourly
£13 - £14 Hourly