Posted on Jun 30, 2020 by CV-Library
We are excited to be looking for a Store Manager for our store in our Worksop for a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
As Store Manager you will:
* will help develop in store systems and promote donations and sales to maximise profits
* representing Mencap as an efficient and charitable organisation by ensuring that your actions reinforce the Mencap aims and values
* strive to ensure stock is generated from the local area and donors
* sign up donors to the Gift Aid scheme and ensure maximum income is achieve through Gift Aid
* be responsible for achieving profit targets by ensuring sales are maximised and the cost are effectively managed
* maintain the store to a high standard of presentation throughout.
* build an effective volunteer team and provide training, development, work reviews and appraisals to paid staff and volunteers
* be responsible for all financial and cash handling and health and safety.
To be successful, you will be
* an experienced manager with the ability to maintain budgets and complete weekly income and banking sheets accurately, preferably with previous charity retail experience at Store Manager level
* have a flexible approach to working hours and days including working weekend and Bank Holidays as appropriate.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge within our charity retail stores, please apply today.
Closing Date - 16th July 2020
Interview Date - 21st July 2020
Please note that interviews will take place via Skype or Microsoft Teams
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £27k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£22k - £22k Annual
£21k - £23.5k Annual
£21.5k - £26k Annual
£22k - £27.5k Annual