Residential Garage Door Installer
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by NationServe
The position is responsible for multiple tasks involving the takedown of used residential doors and/or equipment, installation of new residential doors, operators, equipment and multiple service categories on doors, operators and associated equipment.
- Evaluate appropriate residential door and installation/service requirements for each job.
- Prior to the commencement of work, determine if appropriate tools and equipment are working and/or available.
- Establish the needs of each job and document the full installation/service needed.
- Determine if added work needs to be performed and the measures needed to assure the approved installation of the product. Alterations, construction modifications, and obstructions must be noted before each job is to begin.
- Perform related minor work in framing, build‑ins, and adjustments.
- Service and/or install residential garage doors using appropriate tools, hardware, and equipment.
- Service and/or install manufactured residential garage door operators.
- Perform residential service/installation on a wide range of products, including hinges, operators, door sections.
- Maintain appropriate parts inventory in the vehicle to ensure that items are available for service/installation work.
Shift start: Based on route
Shift length: Based on route
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
As one of the country's largest corporately owned commercial and garage door specialists, NationServe® has installed, serviced, and maintained thousands of garage and commercial doors across America. From east to west and north to south, they've built their national know-how upon a trusted, local footing.