Facilities Maintenance Technician
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Ajinomoto Foods North America
Provide continuous, safe and efficient operation of the plant facility applying mechanical ability in all aspects of the job while performing daily routine activities.
Essential job functions:
• Performing typical maintenance tasks to maintain the appearance and integrity of the facility.
• Detecting and reporting defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
• Maintaining work area and facility in a clean and orderly condition following prescribed safety regulations.
• Performing prescribed preventative maintenance on the building or grounds as required.
• Thorough understanding of sanitary and food safety procedures and precautions, GMP's and HACCP.
Shift start: 10:00PM
Shift length: 9.5 hours
6 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Ajinomoto Foods North America
At Ajinomoto Windsor, Inc., it is our main priority to cook delicious food that not only tastes great but feels great. We are dedicated to sharing the joy and creating memorable experiences through our passion for food. As a leading brand in the frozen food industry, we offer a wide range of cultural cuisines that creates unique and memorable dining experiences for all consumers. Ajinomoto Windsor delivers exciting flavors from all corners of the world to the comfort of your own home.