IT Trainer (Law Firm)
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Vertex I.T. Solutions Ltd
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Essential skills required
- Delivery of MS packages including Office 365
- Design and delivery of training via classroom and online facilitation
- Experience of training in Windows' applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2000 to macro level
- User training in Windows 2000
- User training in information searching/retrieval
- Experience of developing technical training programmes
- Experience of facilitating online training programmes
- Adobe Captivate or other video recording software
- eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline or GOMO
- Learning Management System (LMS) such as Cornerstone
- Microsoft Outlook.
- Legal applications such as Carpe Diem; Document Management Systems
- Internet/Intranet applications
- Formal training qualifications, eg MOS Master Instructor
- Certificate of Online Facilitation (COLF qualification
- Delivery of Microsoft packages (Ideally including legal context such as DMS)
- To design and develop training materials for the Firm's systems, and in a manner that is "user friendly" for a wide variety of user groups within the organisation.
- To prepare and deliver focused and professional training courses, webinars and individual technical coaching sessions.
- To work with the Talent Development Manager to identify areas where further training is required for users.
- To use existing Training and Development administrative procedures to ensure all aspects of the training cycle are fulfilled
- Support projects/initiatives within the wider IT team identifying Talent Development responsibilities/opportunities.
- Support the administration and development of the internal Learning Management System to increase usage and engagement with the learning platform.