IT Audit Manager
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Fruition IT Resources Limited
- IT Audit Manager
- Based in Leeds City Centre - Flexible working is encouraged!
- Digital interviews and on-boarding!
Fruition IT are currently working with one of the best organisations to work for in the UK, a global organisation who are currently looking for an experienced IT Audit Manager to join their growing team, to take a lead on planning, preparation and completion of the assigned IT audit plan in accordance with defined quality standards and deadlines.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of technology, and the role technology risk management plays in unlocking value through risk mitigation.
- Supporting the Head of Audit in leading a team of Auditors
- Monitoring management responses and implementation of agreed actions
- Identifying significant process and structure improvements
- Work with the wider team to improve corporate governance, risk management and internal control
- IT Audit or Security qualifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP)
- Knowledge of IT and Information Security
- Understanding of ISO 27001, PCI DSS
- Knowledge of IT general controls; security, change management, disaster recovery, backup, data centre, infrastructure etc.
The role is based in Leeds City Centre with flexible working. This role is perfect for anyone who is looking for a new challenge, progression, and a fun, engaging working atmosphere with one of the best organisations to work for in the UK!
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please don't hesitate to get in contact at (see below) or give me a call on; (see below).