UX/UI Product Designer
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Harvey Nash Plc
Harvey Nash are working with an established client in Newcastle who are looking for an Product Designer with experience of UX and UI to join the team during a period of massive transformation.
The company are transforming their product range into a cloud based microservices platform in agile and are looking for Product Designer who will be involved in the end to end product design process, working closely with Product Managers to ensure the product delivers on the needs of the users.
Key skills required are:
- At least 3 years of UX and UI design experience
- Working in a complex environment
- Awareness of user research techniques
- Experience of working on a range of projects and have a versatile range of experiences
- Wireframeing, prototyping, specifications, user scenarios and interaction design
- Rapid prototyping approach
Beneficial skills would be:
- Data Analysis
- Experience of working with agile development teams
If you are interested in this role, please apply and one of the Harvey Nash team will be in touch.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual