Lead .NET Web Developer
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Harvey Nash Plc
Harvey Nash are working with a client in Newcastle who are looking for a lead .NET developer to drive their product transformation into a cloud based, microservices platform.
You will be the lead member of the development team and will heavily contribute to the direction of the development team, technology and architecture that is used, as well as being an excellent hands on developer
The initial project will be the redesign and development of a Legacy desktop product into a cloud based microservices offering, working as a full stack lead developer.
The key skills required are:
- C# .NET Core
- Full stack experience with Front End and Back End technologies
- Experience of working with public cloud
- Be able to challenge ideas in the team and provide alternative approaches to achieve the best in class outcome
The beneficial additional skills would be:
- Working in financial services or a fintech
- Familiar with DevOps principles
- SQL Server
- Experience of building and publishing APIs
If you are interested in this role, please apply and one of the Harvey Nash team will get in touch.