Technology Partner Manager
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Concept Resourcing
Technology Partner Manager - Yorkshire
An exciting new role has been created for a for either an existing Partner Manager or Account Manager looking to move away from a traditional account management role.
My client partners with several vendors around their technology products, licenses and service offerings. This role is work closely and aligned to Cisco and Dell as a partner manager to understand the ever-changing landscape of their products, incentives and strategic direction.
Ideally you will have worked with Cisco or Dell either via working for a partner, distributor or reseller and be able to understand how their solutions and incentives work to be able to best advise the sales and presales function and stay close to ensure greater collaboration and future success.
Being commutable to my client's office in Yorkshire is key to be able to work closely with their partner/customer success team and their wider sales team selling into the public and corporate sector.
- Managing relationships with allocated Partners
- Business plan creation and management
- Review meetings
- Certification management
- Organising training for sales and technical resource
- Attending relevant partner events/conferences
- Working with the marketing team to promote partner internally and externally
- Acting as an escalation for complex issues/queries
- Ongoing management of Partner Incentives
- To communicate Partner updates internally
- To work closely with the innovation team to create packaged services with the Partner technologies
- Good understating of either Cisco or Dell products and solutions
- Avid attention to detail
- Team player
- Effect communicator
- Fast growing respected IT Managed Services across corporate and public sector
- Focused on new world technology
- Strong mission and values
- Ambitious growth plans with a proven leadership team
What's on Offer
Basic salary of £30-35k + bonus & benefits
Applicable Skills: Account Management, Partner Manager, Alliance Manager
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.