AWS DevOps Engineer
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Harvey Nash Plc
Are you an AWS DevOps Engineer who is looking for and opportunity to define the devops culture and practices of an organisation embarking on a major transformation?
Harvey Nash are working with a client in Newcastle who are looking to overhaul their entire product suite into a cloud based microservices platform and are looking to get as close to genuine continuous deployment as possible.
It will be your responsibility to define and build the DevOps culture in the organisation, the infrastructure will be for you to define.
The keys skills requires are:
- In depth AWS experience
- Creation of Public cloud environments
- Experience of leading and mentoring others to create a DevOps culture
- Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform or similar
- End to end devops deployment experience
Beneficial additional skills would be:
- Experience of implimenting DevOps into an organisation
- Other cloud platform experience (Azure, GCP) and be able to speak to the pros and cons of each
If you are interested in this role, please apply, and one of the Harvey Nash team will be in touch.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £80k Annual
£38k - £54k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily