Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Experis AG
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a eTMF Specialist to join one of their clients, a well renowned global company. For this temporary assignment based in the heart of Zürich, we are in search of an English-speaking candidate who is availablein a short notice.
- Support the development delivery functions with tasks related to the eTMF quality control and maintenance
- Provide guidance on the eTMF process and practical support on how to use the system
- Follow up with the internal and vendor functions on the eTMF quality issues until their resolution
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in life science, clinical re- search, or related discipline
- Comprehensive practical knowledge of TMF processes, related standards (eg DIA Reference Model) and its quality control.
- Thorough understanding of ICH-GCP quality standards and other relevant regulations
- Minimum 5 years of clinical trial experience in the pharmaceutical industry or university hospital, with a minimum of 3 years' experience with the eTMF
- IT literacy, proficiency with Microsoft Office applications as well as practical experience with the electronic Trial Master File.
- Ability to work on multiple studies simultaneously
- Good self-organization, time management skills, independent and structured way of working
- Ability to work within a team in a Matrix organization
- Fluent in English
Duration: 6 months contract
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.