Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by CommonBond Communities
Caretaker/Housekeeper Maple Hills, Red Wing MN 40 hours a week CommonBond is excited to announce that we are looking for a full-time 40 hours/week Caretaker for a beautiful Property in Red Wing- Maple Hills.
The Caretaker/Housekeeper is responsible for the interior and exterior cleanliness and appearance of the assigned buildings, office, models, and vacant apartment homes.
WHY COMMONBOND COMMUNITIES?
- Work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Employee referral program
- PTO, 401k, and Paid Holidays at part-time status
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- A respectful and growth-oriented workplace
- A chance to make a difference in the community!
- Thoroughly cleans all vacant apartments in an agreed upon time frame as set up with the property manager.
- Resets breakers and changes switches/outlets plates.
- Cuts keys for residents.
- Monitors water level on boiler systems.
- Shuts off water valves when necessary.
- Lights pilots on gas stoves.
- Light painting/wall repair
- Keeps all assigned interior areas clean and free of debris.
- Performs year-round grounds maintenance, including snow and ice removal.
- Performs routine light inspection of common areas.
- Repairs window screens.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Polishes and fluffs vacant apartments on a weekly basis.
- Works both on the last day of the month and the first day of the month.
- Keeps all dumpster areas clean and free of debris.
- Informs property manager of needed supplies.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Six months caretaking experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 21 lbs. frequently and up to 35 lbs. occasionally.
- Walking, bending, lifting, kneeling and stair climbing.
- Push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Withstand external weather conditions.
- Reach above and below shoulders.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, pull, and manipulate machinery and objects.