Warehouse Clerk - Nights (Internal Only)
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Hensley Beverage Company
The Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for ensuring operations run smoothly, monitoring workflow and supporting company initiatives that impact the Warehouse Operations. This individual will work closely with Warehouse Management, Inventory Control, Customer Service, delivery personnel and Senior Leadership.
- Release and assign tasks in Softeon per direction and strategy of Warehouse management.
- Identify and thoroughly document any system or process inefficiencies. Communicate in timely fashion to Warehouse Management.
- Monitor code date in warehouse inventory and work with Inventory Control to orchestrate redistribution of code dates as needed via transfer. This requires direct communication with Inventory Control Team.
- Manage Firesale process with close code and extended life products. This requires direct communication with Sales Leadership.
- Analyze short picks in daily workflow and determine root cause and solution.
- Manage daily reporting, including but not limited to Replenishment report, Receipts not Closed, Pallets not Putaway, SKU's without Pick Location, Pallets to Expire and Quality Hold.
- Model utilization of WMS System to improve daily workflow.
- Assist in the tracking of employee productivity metrics (CPH, Replen/Hour).
- Assist in the processing and tracking of warehouse breakage.
- Assist as needed in the processing of COUTS orders.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule.