Care Partner - Louisville - Memory Care - FT PT AM & PM
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by BALFOUR SENIOR CARE
Balfour Senior Living invites team-oriented Care Partners to considering joining us to deliver exceptional service and care to residents at Balfour Cherrywood Village. The community in Louisville, CO offers memory care to our residents in The Balfour Way. We are a hospitality focused and service-oriented leader in our field!
The Care Partner provide basic care and assistance with daily activities for our residents. They also provide basic nursing care to residents within the scope of nursing assistant responsibilities and basic nursing procedures under the direction of a licensed nurse. They may assist with dining services, care of resident laundry needs, and assist activity department with programming goals. They may also have support from other team members during peak times for behind the scenes tasks, such as laundry, to support their priorities working with and supporting residents and nurses. This opportunity is in a Memory Care facility.
About Balfour Cherrywood Village in Louisville, CO: This community offers a Memory Care. Our associates who work here tell us they enjoy the deep connection with residents and their families and the team work among the staff. Additionally, they appreciate the time they have with residents that is a result of our staffing model, which our recruiters and hiring managers look forward to discussing with you.
Shifts available: Full Time and Part Time shifts
Day ~ 6:00am to 2:00pm Evening ~ 2:00pm to 10:00pm (shift differential $0.50)
What does a Care Partner do at Balfour Senior Living?
· Assist residents with personal care, hygiene, dressing, bathing, laundry, assistance with meals, etc.
· Accurately measure, record, and report vital signs of resident
· Observe the resident took the medication and document any reasons for refusal
· Participate in the resident's comprehensive assessment as necessary
· Applies health and safety regulations and policies that relate to position; including exposure to blood or bodily fluids
· Maintain the confidentiality of all residences
· Report incidents or suspected incidents of resident abuse to the Director immediately
· Attend and participate in orientation programs as necessary
You bring the following skills and experience to Balfour Senior Living:
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team
· Ability to communicate openly, honestly and responsibly with others
· Ability to maintain a customer focus treating all customers with respect and integrity
· Ability to accept responsibility for agreements made and follow through as appropriate
· Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language
· Effective verbal and written communication skills required
Health & Wellness Protocols: Until further notice, interviews will take place virtually. Newly-hired associates will complete Balfour Senior Living's New Hire Orientation virtually, then receive important training about how to keep our residents, and themselves, as healthy as possible. This includes things like hand washing and social distancing. You will also follow wellness protocols developed under guidance of health agencies before entering any of our buildings. If you have any questions regarding the current protocols, please include them in your cover letter or discuss with the Balfour representative who contacts you.
Balfour is a pet-friendly community; you may be exposed to animal hair and dander.
· Scheduling variety and flexibility:1st, 2nd, overnight and PRN/Flex pool opportunities available for many positions
· Immediate healthcare coverage for eligible employees working 32 or more hours per week (Full & 3/4 time status)
· Medical, dental and vision plan coverage
· Paid time off (PTO) and sick time for full and part time employees
· Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Employee Resident Referral Bonus Program
ABOUT BALFOUR SENIOR LIVING
Founded in 1997, Balfour Senior Living has received national and international recognition for the quality of its exterior architecture and its elegant interior design marked by the use of a vibrant color palette and a diverse collection of fine art. With round-the-clock nursing coverage and an extensive activity program, Balfour's quality of care and life enrichment programming makes the company a leader in the growing world of senior housing. Since the first community opened in Louisville, Colorado in 1999, Balfour has grown to include nine communities in the Denver Metro area and one in Ann Arbor, Michigan. From its inception, Balfour Senior Living has sought to be the most admired senior living company in the United States.
Balfour Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) complying with state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, or racial status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, compensation, benefits, and training.