Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Confidential Property Management Group
Be a part of a successful real estate property management company! Our organization is looking for top talent and hiring an experienced Property Manager. A take charge individual managing all aspects of our apartment community. If you want to be a part of a winning team of real estate professionals who understand the progressive real estate market this position is for you!
- Manage all areas of marketing, maintenance, and leasing
- Financial performance of assigned community
- Leadership and performance of assigned team and new hires
- Recruitment, training, and development of staff
- Provide regular updates to corporate office and onsite team on market performance
- Maintain compliance throughout community
- Knowledge of ADA, OSHA, and Fair Housing regulations
- Responsible for assisting in capital improvements
- Community and resident relations
- Leasing / occupancy and retention performance
- College degree and professional certs preferred
- Multi-unit apartment leasing with market rate, vouchers, and subsidies very helpful
- 3-5 years minimum experience in a similar management role
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Property Management Software experience (Yardi preferred)
- Proficiency with industry related data base management programs
- Broad-based knowledge of industry related concepts
- Self-Motivated with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to get it done and motivate staff
Competitive pay, with a selection of benefits to choose from. Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, retirement, and performance bonus!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.