Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Alsum Farms & Produce Inc.
Receive and unload of incoming trucks and load orders that need to be shipped out.
- Receive and check incoming pick tickets
- Locate products using technology
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders and position them to loading docks
- Wrap orders before loading on trucks
- Re-stock inventory manually or with warehouse equipment
- Keep records of completed orders
- Maintain equipment and report on malfunctions
- Adhere to health & safety policies and quality standards
- Climb stationary ladders.
- Lift and move 50 to 100 Pounds periodically throughout the day.
- Operate stand-up lift truck
- Proven experience as order picker or other warehouse position
- Experience or license in handling forklifts, pallets jacks and other warehouse equipment
- Experience in voice picking systems or RF devices
- Able to read and write in English
- Great attention to detail
- Diligent and punctual
- Good physical strength and stamina
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred