Sales Support Specialist
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Circuit Check
At Circuit Check, we believe that innovation is a must, and that a challenging and robust environment where the work is consistently new and cutting edge is the best way to foster creativity. If you are ready to further your career in a fast-paced, technology driven organization where our test designs impact products that are used by millions of people around the world every day, then we invite you to join us at Circuit Check.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) serves as the point of contact to CCI's internal and external customers, providing accurate and prompt service and support. CSR will assist with data entry in our CRM (SalesForce) and ERP (IFS) databases, provide assistance to others and serve as back up to others within the department when needed.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Provide prompt, accurate answers to internal and external customers in person, by telephone and email
- Purchase order acceptance and terms handling with customers.
- Understand and support all fixture related procedures; returns, complaints, customer information changes, credits, returns, etc.
- Handle customer complaints, problems, and returns
- Data entry into our ERP and CRM.
- Proactively follow up with customers to convert to order
- Act as a liaison with Inside Sales/outside sales and other departments
- Provide customer communication back up for inside sales team.
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required. Post-secondary education preferred.
- Prior experience in customer service, contact center or phone experience required. 2 year preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Able to quickly assess new situations, prioritize critical tasks, and develop objectives towards resolution
- Committed to excellence and understands how daily work impacts the customer
- Dedicated to exceeding the expectations of both internal and external customers
- Demonstrates the ability to generate new ideas and improvement opportunities through customer feedback
- Able to assist with requests of all levels and complexity; pricing, shipping, product availability, terms and conditions, etc.
- Able to ensure long term customer relationships by utilizing professional customer service skills
- Order entry knowledge, order management and customer support
- Knowledge of customer support processes (i.e., pricing, products, returns, etc.)
- Ability to respond quickly to customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, listen, present and influence effectively at all levels of an organization
- Must be able to work in a changing, fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Requires a strong initiative, proactive nature and a sense of urgency
- This position may require working additional hours during periods of peak demand
- Maintains confidentiality and security of intellectual property (ITAR, Prototype)
Physical Requirements (these physical requirements must be performed with or without accommodation):
- Majority of time is spent in usual office working conditions.
- Ability to sit for extended lengths of time is required; bend, reach, stoop and twist as required.
- Heavy use of an office computer for completing work.
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts and vibration; risk of electrical shock.
- Regular exposure to manufacturing areas which may entail exposure to dirt, dust, noise, machine chemicals, fumes and other attributes common to this environment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Circuit Check, Inc is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.