Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by IWT Primary Manufacturing Plant
Infiltrator Water Technologies (IWT), is the leading provider of engineered plastic chambers, synthetic aggregate leach-fields, tanks, and accessories for the onsite wastewater and storm-water industries. Most of IWT products are made of 95% recycled material, making us a leader in the use of "green materials". As a leader we are devoted to sustainability through recycling plastics and energy conservation. Each year Infiltrator purchases 75,000 tons (68,038,856 kg) of post-consumer and post-industrial thermoplastics that might have otherwise been landfilled. In regard to energy, the production and installation of our wastewater treatment systems consumes 85 percent less electricity and emits 40 percent less carbon than conventional systems. In addition to our commitment to the environment and creating innovative products, we are dedicated to positively contributing to communities across the United States and Canada.
At IWT we believe that people are our most important asset. IWT promotes a challenging work environment that allows for personal development and independence. Strong relationships between and among employees achieves the best results while working as a team. With 8 locations across the country and a company-wide dedication to innovation, there are many opportunities to join our strong, supportive and successful team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pull parts from mold, inspect, trim, count and stack on pallets.
- Visual inspect in process, finished products and pallets.
- Assist in general clean-up of the plant and machines.
- Pallets re-work as required.
- Ability to communicate with supervisor for any kind of alarms, any suspected problems with machine operation.
- The use of both hands is required for this position.
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours and lift up to 50lbs.
- Physical strength and ability to perform medium manual labor, including frequent standing, walking, pushing and pulling for up to 12 hours.
- Communication skills to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate any suspected problems with machine operation.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts (2-2-3 schedule).
- High School diploma or equivalent.