Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Kingwood Skilled Nursing & Therapy
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
- Follow cleaning schedules and performs cleaning duties as scheduled.
- Setting up the dining room and serving residents.
- Wash and store dishes.
Desired Experience and Education
- Must have or obtain Food Handler's Card.
- Training will be provided.
- One (1) or more years experience in a skilled nursing environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder-Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission-and approach to care-is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.