Sr. Mechanical Engineer - Aviation Integration
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Syncroness
Duration: 4 Month Contract
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
J oin our team to deliver technological solutions in a rapid and agile production environment. Our Mechanical engineers research, design, develop, test, certify, deploy and improve cutting edge products and services. These cover a very wide range from advanced mission payloads and electronic systems through highly integrated aircraft to orbital and space exploration systems. You'll conceptualize and deliver complex mechanical structures and systems and your technical duties include the design and development of new products and processes throughout the product lifecycle.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline and typically 7 or more years of relevant experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Understanding of engineering principles and practices
- Experience with SolidWorks required
- Background in the Aerospace Industry
- Familiarity with working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams
- Ability to rapidly work with minimal supervision on projects involving both small and large engineering teams
- Experience applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and To lerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5
- Knowledge of industry-standard mechanical design principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, material hardware selection, manufact uring, and production processes
- Prepare material for, and c onduct, periodic design reviews
- Ensure conformance of products with Engineering design and perform ance specifications
- Execute engineering design and development activities consistent with Customer quality, cost, and schedule requirements
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required. Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
1 | Page
syncroness headquarters • 10875 dover st w estminster, colorado 80021••