Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Huse Culinary
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact us at to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Brand Ambassador Essential Duties
- Travel to key accounts regularly to develop relationships with store level staff and to check product at store level.
- Manage and strengthen relationships with business partners.
- Present new merchandising options to store level decision makers.
- Build displays at retailers, stock shelves, and clean displays.
- Manage and utilize a CRM to track sales and relationships.
- Execute quarterly priorities within new and existing accounts.
- Join a team that is taking St. Elmo Foods from a small regional food brand to a Nationally distributed company focusing on profitable sales and protecting the integrity of the brand.
- Personal growth and career development by focusing on Huse Culinary Familys 5 Essential Ingredients
- Plan events and trade shows to promote our retail products, (i.e., NY and San Francisco Fancy Food Shows, Distributor Food Shows in other states, etc.)
- Work trade shows alongside Director of Sales and VP of Marketing & Retail.
- Work alongside Director of Sales and VP of Marketing & Retail on growth opportunities including:
- Increase sales through current distributors as well as grow a network allowing for national distribution.
- Support and/or directly follow up on sales opportunities
- Assist in marketing support and communications promoting our brands.
- Assist with the Regional and National launch of Joey Chestnut Foods. (Details will be discussed.)
- Preferred Business, Marketing, Hospitality and/or Management degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in food retail sales preferred
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience making presentations and providing demonstrations
- Proven experience using CRM to track sales and relationships
Work Environment/General Physical Requirements (subject to reasonable accommodation if warranted)
- Ability to maneuver in a restaurant, office, and retail environment while performing general work duties associated with such environments
- Ability to communicate clearly with staff, vendors and others
- Occasional bending, stooping, reaching above shoulder level, and lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds
- Operate a computer for extended periods of time
- Ability to read paperwork, computer monitors, and calculators
- Ability to perform data entry and various paperwork functions
- Full-time employee, with a willingness to work a flexible schedule Monday thru Friday. Schedule is 80% in the field. Will require periodic weekend and evening work.
- Must maintain regular attendance and must be present to work and to communicate and interact with co-workers
- Occasional overnight travel
- This is an Exempt status position
- Willing to work in a fast-paced fun environment both as a part of team and independent
- Willing to cross-over and participate in other departments within the company
- Be actively engaged in a dynamic restaurant and retail company culture
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Huse Culinary, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Brand Ambassador Job Functions Disclaimer:
The above statement reflects the general functions of this job and shall not be interpreted as a detailed description of all the work requirements inherent in this role. The immediate supervisor may expand upon the above list if it is determined that additional duties fall within the partners' scope of responsibility.