Inside Sales Representative
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Kee Safety
Do you have a strong customer focused attitude? Do you love helping people solve problems?
Do you want to be part of a company that is growing and excited about change?
Join the Kee Safety team as our Inside Sales Representative in our Buffalo, NY office.
Who is Kee Safety?
Separating People from Hazards is our life's work. Kee Safety, Inc. is the North American business operation of Kee Safety, Ltd. in the United Kingdom. We maintain a strong sales presence here in the USA with our manufacturing and warehouse center headquartered in Buffalo, New York.
Kee Safety is the leading global supplier of safety systems and solutions. When you join the Kee Safety Team, you are not only aligning yourself with the leading safety and fall prevention experts in North America but with people who are passionate about fall prevention, safety, and who care about their company and its customers.
What Can We Offer You?
We are most proud of our employees and our culture. We believe in our employees and understand that when they are engaged and they are happy - they will thrive and our business will grow.
Our corporate culture includes:
- A strong, collaborative work environment
- Training and development opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Development programs created to empower our team
- Life-long friendships
- Our Kee Giving Sponsorship Program: Kee Safety will donate to community initiatives that employees support outside of work
Kee Safety provides some of the best benefits around:
- 401k plan with excellent match and bonus contribution
- A comprehensive benefits program that includes: Medical plans starting at $0 and a $250 wellness card, Vision and dental coverage, Life and disability coverage paid 100% by the Company
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick time
What Makes this Job Awesome?
The Inside Sales Representative interacts with customers and provides support for assigned Regional Sales Managers. The ISR reports to the Sales Support Manager, and interfaces with other departments (Operations, Technical, Accounting) to coordinate the fulfillment of fall protection projects within the Company's forecast period. The ISR directly assists customers by addressing inquiries, providing quotes, and processing purchase orders.
How Will You Do This?
We measure impact by your successful ability to:
- Receive and respond to inbound calls, emails, and faxes from current and potential customers
- Generate customized quotes based on customer's RFP
- Utilize CRM tools to archive quotes, track pipeline progress, and create follow-up action items
- Work closely with assigned RSMs to refer leads, assist with quotes and provide overflow sales support
- Advise specifiers and customers of potential fall protection solutions
- Request, read, and interpret technical drawings to create a bill-of-material
- Establish new customer accounts and enter purchase orders into ERP system
- Communicate lead times, shipping requirements and arrange delivery with installers
- Provide post-sale support to customers
- Develop, maintain, and grow customer relationships within assigned region
- Provide auxiliary service for internal customers, national accounts, or regional territories
- Understand relevant building codes and safety standards to assist internal and external customers
- Build knowledge of fall protection systems, down to individual components to assist in sales process
- Perform other tasks as requested by the Sales Support Manager or company directors
We Want to Hear from You If You Have:
- Minimum 2-year Associates degree in Business/Marketing/Communications, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years relevant experience working in Inside Sales, Customer Service, or B2B/Direct Sales
- Strong technical aptitude; ability to read engineering drawings preferred
- Office Administrative skills - maintain project calendar, organize and archive documentation
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Computer skills - ERP/CRM experience, Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Able to learn and adapt in a growing environment
As the Inside Sales Representative, your attitude and aptitude are critical. Extensive experience is not required for the role, however the willingness and desire to learn new things will be a key factor in your success. Other important characteristics include:
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Customer focused attitude
- Authentic communicator
- Organized and detail oriented
Join our team and grow with us, there is a world of possibilities out there!
Visit us at:
Kee Safety Inc., is an equal opportunity employer