Mortgage Loan Processor
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Interfirst Mortgage
Join the team that's changing the mortgage industry. Interfirst Mortgage Company (IMC) is a retail & wholesale lender originating more than $35B of residential mortgages since 2008. Our leadership team has over 100 years of mortgage, sales/marketing, and consumer-related experience, with a 2020 business objective to grow our Retail production. We are transforming the way consumers obtain residential mortgages and our technology is paving the way for licensed loan officers to shine. Our new, modern HQ in Rosemont is located near major transportation hubs, entertainment, and dining options and includes the latest tech and amenities.
REMOTE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Works directly with loan officers, clients, team leads/ managers, underwriters, operations teams, and title companies
- Discloses the application and LE package in a timely manner and follows up on it and ensures completeness of application (1003)
- Analyzes credit, IMC disclosures, income documents, assets, contracts, appraisals, titles, researches available resources to make sure the loans are processed to guidelines
- Runs automated underwriting decisions via AUS
- Issues loan status letter/ notifications to client and loan officer
- Follows up and insures receipt of requested documentation on timeline to insure submission of file to underwriting
- Issues commitment letters and creates follow-up procedures for items requested on supporting docs, appraisals, titles and approvals. Ensures contingency dates are met on purchases. Orders subordination agreements upon receipt of appraisal and title
- Clears Underwriting conditions / Provides all conditions of loan approval to Underwriting for review and CTC and informs clients on the Clear to Close status.
- Mitigates the closing date scheduling with parties involved
- Weekly pipeline reviews / Reviewee's pipeline reports to ensure all tasks are completed.
- Assists the dept managers when required with coaching, escalations, balancing workloads, etc.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of IMC 's policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Three (3) or more years of residential mortgage experience in processing required
- In depth knowledge of conventional underwriting guidelines
- Strong knowledge of processing procedures
- Knowledge of federal lending regulations governing residential real estate lending
- Demonstrated organizational skills. Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills
- Local candidates only