Mortgage Closer- Joint Venture
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by loanDepot
loanDepot We are America's Lender.
- Prepares each loan for mortgage closing including final processing via the company's loan origination system and its closing vendor(s) to complete legal documents such as Mortgage Note, Deed, HUD-1 Settlement Statement, Final Truth-in-Lending and any program or state specific document.
- Audits tax and hazard information provided by the closing agent to ensure adequate amount of escrow of funds and insurance coverage will be obtained at closing.
- Determines the accuracy of investor and company fees to be collected at closing in order to complete the calculation of the net funding. Determines any fees that need to be credited to the funding amount.
- Assists closing agents and internal personnel including underwriters and loan officers regarding questions pertaining to the closing transaction.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience closing conventional residential mortgages.
- Complete understanding of the legal, compliance and Investor requirements of residential mortgage products.
- Candidates must have good written and verbal communication skills, be very detail oriented, have good data entry skills, and the flexibility to work effectively under time constraints.
- Excellent follow up, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in various computer software programs including Microsoft Office, database management and other business applications.
- Flexibility to handle constantly changing multiple priorities and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to sit, walk or stand for extended periods.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- Company paid licensing renewals & continuing education.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.