Retention Loan Officer Manager
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by loanDepot
We take the responsibility of being the second largest non-bank lender seriously. Our direct sales team, which is over 750+ employees strong, is comprised of both seasoned mortgage veterans & our own home-grown Lending Officers. All of our Licensed Lending Officers are taught & trained from our astounding Learning & Development team to provide all the tools necessary to take care of our customers- every call, every time.
loanDepot - We are America's Lender and want to keep our customers coming back to us again and again. Mortgages needs change over time, and we want our customers to get their last loan with us.
Responsible for managing a group of highly talented Customer Retention Lending Officers. This position enjoys coaching a team and helping existing customers find the right product based upon their current financial situation. Focuses on building deeper customer relationships to ensure a higher level of repeat business. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Customer Retention Manager will manage 15-17 Customer Retention Lending Officers that are speaking with 10-12 new customers per day.
- Assists sales staff with sales training and managing pipelines by working directly with in-house underwriters, processors, and secondary marketing.
- Performance manages team to defined SLAs and KPIs.
- Builds strong relationships with other teams aligned with retention strategies to ensure a smooth process.
- Responsible for recommending final hiring and termination decisions, overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of employees.
- Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees; planning and directing work; managing performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Three years mortgage experience in a similar sales environment
- Experience managing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent follow up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners & teammates
- Proven track record of success in Sales and/or Sales Management required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Niche loan products with competitive pricing
- In house operations teams - origination, processing, underwriting, & funding- nothing will slow you down
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- Company paid licensing renewals & continuing education
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.