Imprinting Prep (Warehouse Worker)
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by RADIANS INC
The Imprinting Prep will work in conjunction with the production/assembly department and graphics department to perform duties essential for customer order completion, timeliness and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Examines work orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production time, stock specifications, colors and color sequences.
- Un-bags materials for printing production.
- Folds the product once processed, bags it and/or boxes it
- Perform quality checks throughout the process and verify that the proper quantity has been printed and boxed for shipment
- High level of accuracy
- Work Safe
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE & OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of previous assembly/production experience required and ability to work in a team environment
- Must be PC literate (MS Office)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs.
- Label making software capabilities preferred
- Ability to work independently under his/her own initiative
- General problem solving/analysis skills