Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Odin Properties
Professionally owned property management company is seeking a Maintenance Technician (HVAC certified) to join the Team! Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: Provide assistance and support to all areas of property maintenance. The main function of this position is to organize and complete resident work orders and turnovers. Candidates must have the ability to prioritize work orders on a daily basis.. Requirements:
- Coordination and oversight of all service requests/work orders, and ensuring that all are completed in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Maintain a count of outstanding work orders and report to the Property Manager on a daily basis
- Keep the maintenance area neat and clean
- Work in on call rotations for maintenance emergencies.
- Works with the Property Manager on purchasing material as needed.
- Must have knowledge of HVAC systems, light plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting and basic tool use.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to the team
- Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances.
- Two (2) years' experience in previous relevant maintenance field.
- Neat, clean, professional at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
- Attendance is an imperative job function
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan options, and a 401(k) program
- Paid Time Off
- Student loan contributions
- Referral bonuses
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$16 - $16 Annual