Assistant Property Manager
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Odin Properties
Professionally owned and managed Property Management Company is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to work closely with all on-site operations including leasing, maintenance, and marketing.. Requirements:
-Ensure all rent is collected as due and posted correctly.
-Ensure all unit, move-in, move-out and other leasing data is entered correctly into the on-site property management software system.
- Walk vacant units and property grounds.
- Make sure issues are dealt with in a timely manner and that proper follow-through is completed.
- Manage and distribute tenant correspondence electronically, including late payment notices.
- Manage all maintenance requests and ordering of supplies with maintenance staff
- Marketing, schedule appointments, and showing available units.
• Prior experience with a real estate property management software is a must.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset, a self-starter who can function independently, and as part of a small team.
• Proactive, detail-oriented work habits with a commitment to a high-quality work product.
• Excellent record keeping and file maintenance
• Able to prioritize workloads of staff
• Works with a sense of urgency including the ability to oversee multiple projects.
• Candidates with former Property Management experience will be considered for this position
Benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan options, and a 401(k) program
- Paid Time Off
- Student loan contributions
- Referral bonuses