Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by SJS Executives, LLC
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 10
Category: Public Relations
Phone Extension: 108
SJS Executives is currently looking for talented screeners to join our family.
- Stand or sit at medical building entrance to ensure all building entrants meet current US Centers for Disease Control (CSC) guidelines for accessing a medical building without showing coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms.
- Provide a friendly welcome to staff, patients and visitors to the medical building.
- Use hand held, no touch device to measure temperature of each visitor or entrant to the building.
- Inform supervisor if a visitor or entrant registers a fever.
- Conduct a secondary temperature check with a handheld, no touch device if a person registers a fever to confirm the temperature.
- Inform supervisor when a building entrant has a fever as indicated by the secondary test.
- Ask visitors and staff members fast and simple COVID-19 screening questions.
- Alert supervisor when a building entrant answers a COVID-19 question in a manner indicating the individual has COVID-19 symptoms or requires special intervention.
- Upon occasion, escort a visitor to another part of the building.
- Fill in your electronic timesheet on your smartphone at the end of each shift.
- Wear clean business casual clothing in proper repair (no stains, no holes, etc.) as well as an SJS badge, ID or company-issued polo shirt to each shift.
- Supportive, comfortable footwear is recommended in case of the need to stand for several hours.
- Must able to pass a background check, drug test and fingerprinting to be able to enter Government medical buildings.
- Must have own reliable transportation to the work site, and must be able to supply own meals and business casual attire.
- Must know how to politely interact with customers in a public setting. Must know and exhibit good customer service habits including respecting patient privacy in a medical setting.
- Must be able to read and speak the English language clearly to receive and interpret instructions, including safety instructions.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time during their assigned duty hours, including possibly outside for part of a shift.
- Must be legal to work in the USA
SJS Executives, LLC is EOE, AA, M/F/Vet/Disability compliant. US Citizenship required for most jobs.