Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Servicon Systems Inc
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Servicon Systems, Inc. is the leading facilities maintenance contractor servicing the aerospace, industrial, hi-tech, and commercial sectors in southern California, Arizona, and New Mexico. Servicon has built up an impressive customer base which includes primarily Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as some of the most successful property management companies in the region
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client's partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality performance.
- Keep the waste yard in a clean, order ly condition and pick up trash and debris that has blown out of bins and along fenced areas.
- Observe and follow all safety and driving rules regarding tugs, forklifts, and company vehicles at all times; report malfunctioning or unsafe equipment to management immediately; and e nsure safety equipment (PPE) is worn in the appropriate assigned work areas and construction zones.
- Replace and store empty propane tanks safely in the appropriate container keeping them secure and locked when finished; Replace and safely secure propane tanks on vehicles when needed.
- Report and communicate any malfunctioning trash yard equipment to the client and management upon discovery.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- Calm, poised, and professional demeanor
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
Clearance: Ability to obtain a DOD clearance.
Certification: Forklift and pull tug certification preferred, but not required.
Environment: Varies considerably depending upon the site location.