Materials Coordinator I, 3rd Shift
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Renaissance LLC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
The Materials Coordinator I will assist in the efficient receipt, storage, movement and inventory of items throughout the Warehouse. This is a third shift position and the hours are approximately 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
• Perform several tasks simultaneously. Must be able to organize and prioritize work in order to accomplish tasks assigned.
• Picks and stages raw materials/ components as required to support work orders on the production schedule.
• Complete material returns and issue materials to orders in ERP system.
• Assist with receiving of materials.
• Assist with deliveries of materials, Fed Ex shipments and other activities as required.
• Assists with shipping of finished goods, samples and other materials as required.
• Assist Warehouse Supervisor with the tracking and control of work orders.
• Assist with disposals of materials that are rejected and/or authorized to destroy.
• Manage MRO cage and orders.
• Provide direction to fork truck drivers / provide them with work.
- Conduct regular cycle counts through ERP system.
- Maintain compliance with SOPs and GMPs.
- Maintain warehouse safety, organization, and compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
High School diploma or GED and 0-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.