Senior Production Engineer
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by GID Solutions
GID Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Senior Production Engineer
Job ID: 2
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 2
Scope: Provide Production Engineer support to Program Executive Officer Land Systems (PEO LS) Program Manager Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar (PM G/ATOR). The Logistician is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing comprehensive acquisition strategies, policy development for respective areas of interest, and analysis of its program portfolio inclusive of product support for the United States Marine Corps (USMC) acquisition programs and fielded assets.
The position requires expert knowledge of acquisition and sustainment for all levels of Acquisition Category (ACAT) programs. Comprehensive knowledge and experience in providing senior leadership, expertise, oversight, verification, validation, and evaluation support, to ensure effective management of programs, is critical in meeting the mission of the USMC.
- Provide engineering and analytical support for Configuration and Risk Management (RM) operations for the relevant Teams (i.e., REG, Software (S/W), Tobyhanna, Fielding, and Production)
- Developing sections of the CM Plans; analyzing CM processes; conducting in-depth analysis; and developing measurements to monitor key phases of the CM process
- Provide support to organize, conduct, and manage the PM G/ATOR internal Configuration Control Boards (CCBs) process
- Evaluate program artifacts and maintain and update a repository of ECPs and Deviations based on the results from CCBs
- Support the conduct of Functional and Physical Configuration
- Support the conduct of engineering and technical assessments of Technical Reviews in the following areas: preparedness; comments and adjudications; and progress to close out follow-on actions
- Maintenance of the RM Plan and process; analyzing RM processes; conducting in-depth analysis; and developing measurements to monitor key phases of the RM process
- Provide support to organize, conduct, and manage the internal Risk Management Board (RMB) process
- Evaluate program artifacts and maintain and update a repository of Risk and risk mitigations based on the results from RMB
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements: BS and 5 years of relevant experience; AS and 7 years of relevant experience; HS and 10 years of relevant experience
Preferred Education and Certifications: MS; DAU Level 2 Test and Evaluation or equivalent; 10 years of experience