E-Scooter Fleet Technician
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Gotcha
Gotcha Mobility is an innovative mobility company looking for a motivated (and dare we say, fun) individual to join our team as a Scooter Fleet Technician.
The Scooter Fleet Technician is responsible for helping manage and service our electric scooter share program. In this role, you will spend time in the field, checking aesthetics of the system, performing preventative maintenance (brake checks, light tests, decal replacements, etc.), and bringing scooters into the warehouse for repairs and battery charging. The Fleet Technician will work closely with Gotcha's operations team as well as other local fleet members. Being detail-oriented, organized, and efficient is a must.
If you think you're a fit, and looking for an opportunity to join a growing, exciting company we want to hear from you. Please submit a resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with Gotcha Mobility, as well as how your experience could be an asset to our growing company.
This is a contracted position through a third-party employer.
• Distribute and retrieve scooters for routine battery charging and maintenance
• Analyze scooter location and diagnostics via backend software; troubleshoot issues
• Physically rebalance scooters, moving them to preferred pick-up points
• Locate and retrieve scooters left outside of the service area or in designated no-park zones
• Track and compile reports of scooter repairs and/or issues in the field
• Provide in-person support for riders as necessary
• Straighten and corral scooters; correct parking errors
• Go the extra mile for seamless team interactions
• Be an ambassador for the Gotcha brand. Requirements:
- Experience working with electric or motorized vehicles
- Familiarity with city and surrounding communities
- Basic computer and smartphone skills
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment with significant accountability
- Ability to communicate frequently and solicit feedback from management to improve performance
- Requires bending, stooping, lifting up to 35 pounds
- Must have a valid license and the ability to drive a cargo van
Why join us?
Channeling the belief that mobility is freedom, Gotcha develops innovative shared mobility products and technologies that get people out of single-occupancy cars.
Gotcha is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate our diverse and inclusive team and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.