Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by loanDepot
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot We are America's Lender.
Responsible for examining titles of residential/commercial real property to determine whether a chain of title is free of defects by researching company title plant, county, city and other public records. Analyzes data and prepares preliminary report and/or a title commitment. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Examines Land Records establishing the chain of title and any defects regarding the same.
- Evaluates Source of Title when it drives from Administration, Trust, Foreclosure, as applicable.
- Reviews judgment searches and their effect on the product they are examining, including Pacer.
- Reviews premium and invoices to ensure correct fees are being calculated.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Title Examiner experience needed!
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.