Sales Consultant HIRING EVENT!!
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Hendrick Automotive
Drive your career with Hendrick Automotive!
We're looking for someone like YOU to join our sales team at Rick Hendrick Toyota in Sandy Springs, Georgia! No car sales experience? No problem! We provide all the training you need + guaranteed salary while training!
Just bring your amazing personality, contagious smile and A+ customer service skills - we'll bring the rest! Candidates with hospitality & customer service experience are encouraged to apply! Flexible scheduling! So take the wheel & APPLY TODAY! Scheduling interviews now!
Sales Consultant Hiring Event
Tuesday, August 4th from 9:30AM - 6PM
Interviews by appointment-only
The Automotive Sales Consultant sells new or used vehicles at a profit to the dealership, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Meets dealership sales goals.
- Greets customer and determines make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on demonstration drive.
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase.
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount.
- Completes paperwork accompanying vehicle sales, including but not limited to, preparing sales slip or sales contract.
- Arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment.
- Engages in business development.
- Addresses customer concerns.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping system
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following Core Values:
Servant Leaders consciously put the needs of others before their own, because to serve people is to value them.
Teamwork through Trust & Respect
Diversity is strength, and when we trust and respect one another we can work as a team to achieve at a high level.
Being honest and transparent with people, in an effort to do the right thing within the letter and spirit of the law, drives every action we take and every decision we make.
Commitment to Customer Enthusiasm
Every day we recommit ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to exceed the expectations of our customers.
Passion for Winning
Hendrick's tradition of winning is based on the idea of striving to be the best, not the biggest, and is therefore defined by how we treat our people.
Accountability at All Levels
Taking ownership of our actions and our decisions allows us to grow as individuals, and support each other as a team.
Commitment to Continuous Improvement
Every day we soften our hearts as well as our egos, in order to seek out and improve upon areas of opportunity within ourselves and our team.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit .