Help Desk Technician
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Helm Incorporated
Who is Helm Technologies? What is Chatterspot?
In 2018, Helm Technologies acquired Tega Technologies, which was founded in 2005. Helm Technologies has rapidly evolved by embracing advanced technology and marketing expertise to form solutions for businesses and organizations that want to communicate more effectively with their customers and members. Chatterspot is the product of Helm Technologies and it is rapidly evolving through development to be the best interactive marketing tool in the industry. To learn more about the organization and product, please take a look at !
What will I be doing as the Help Desk Technician?
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide Support for software applications by way of supporting setup of Campaigns and process JIRA Cards. This is in support of our email and SMS Product. Additionally, this role will be support primarily internal personnel with setting up new/existing customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide help desk support for a software application
- Have moderate knowledge of SQL commands in order to extract and manipulate data from customer databases
- Have the knowledge of HTML/CSS to create basic pages for customers
- Answer support calls (phone/chat)
- Create help desk tickets
- Provide basic trouble-shooting steps for customers who are experiencing issues
- Provide input to the internal team to stabilize the application
- Execute test cases for testing new functionality
- Perform other relevant tasks as required
The experience and education needed is:
A Bachelors degree in Information Technologies or a related field preferred but not required along with at least two (2) years of experience. Years of experience may replace a lack of degree in some cases as well.