Sales Operations Director
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Cellebrite
Cellebrite is looking for a highly motivated with strong interpersonal skills Director of Sales Operations, and Sales execution with over 10 years of multidisciplinary experience working for large international high-tech companies to work closely with Regional General Manager, sales teams and sales management, providing exceptional results, contributing significantly to the overall performance of the companys sales. The position is key function in the business group.
- Manage the regional sales operation team leader/s.
- Over all manage over 12 sales ops individual.
- Sales Processes: Define Sales processes to fit the business needs from one hand and the operational needs from the other, maintain and audit them, train the team and assure implementation.
- Forecast handling: On a regular basis make sure the forecast is accurate and all the information is in the CRM system and updated at all time.
- Lead the weekly forecast calls with the regional sales managers.
- Sales systems: be the owner of the sales processes implementation in the supporting systems (CRM and ERP), work closely with the Global roles and MIS team on detailed designs and implementation. Write the documented process and train the sales and sales operation team.
- Commercial guidelines: Help define commercial guidelines for the region and make sure they fit the business and cover SOX needs. Execute audits to make sure they are fulfilled.
- Collection: Monitor collection done by the sales operations team and deal with high level amounts which are not collected. Give recommendation to bad/lost debt.
- Revenue: represent the sales in monitoring the invoice to revenue process, monitor orders to be recognized properly.
- Price Lists: Own the regional price lists, introduce new items and control the pricing process, be the focal point for the sales team and sales operations on pricing issues.
- NPI: Consider all implications of new products, circulate to the relevant people and execute.
- At least 10 years of experience working in a Sales operation group in a global high-tech company.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing Sales operation in global high-tech company.
- Proven experience working with business executives.
- Extensive experience working with CRM and ERP systems.
- Working with Salesforce an advantage
- BA + MA an advantage.
- Service oriented
- Teamwork player
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer World
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, we provide law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, Cellebrite products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation, commitment to our customers' missions, and technical expertise. With HQ in Israel the company has more than 750 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and Australia.
Cellebrite is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.