Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Scan Design of Florida LLC
The Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the store in accordance with company policy. The manager will staff, train and motivate their staff to exceed customer and company expectations while creating ambassadors.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and maximize store sales by responding to customer demands, being aware of market trends in home furnishings and promoting the Scan Design brand within the community.
- Recruit, coach and develop associates through training, motivation and inspiration.
- Ensure highest quality in visual and merchandising management in floor displays and cleanliness.
- Operational management through Inventory accuracy and compliance.
- Store administration through demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and professional conduct.
- Hands-on management attitude to assist associates in selling, merchandising, marketing and thinking outside the box.
- Permanent or temporary duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven track record in retail and sales management with a great ability to lead a team.
- Organized, Creative with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3 5 years high-end store management experience preferred.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.