Human Resources Manager (Bilingual Spanish)
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by e-TeleQuote Insurance
We have an immediate need for an innovative, dynamic, and experienced Bilingual Spanish HR Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience providing HR support in a REMOTE (e-TeleWork) environment to an employee base spread across all US time zones!
- Manage various human resources plans and procedures for e-TeleWork employees
- Ensure prospective employees are compliant with the pre-employment requirements regarding licensing, background checks, certifications, and appointments
- Coordinate employment offers and process necessary pre-hire forms through DocuSign and Paylocity (HRIS)
- Oversee the onboarding process for new employees, inclusive of E-Verify and conducting remote new hire orientation
- Monitor employee eligibility for benefits plans; review benefits with employees and process enrollment, cancellation or changes
- Organize and manage annual open enrollment for e-TeleWork employees consistent with the corporate office
- Resolve employee conflicts and performance issues in partnership with Operations Management
- Respond to employee relations issues for e-TeleWork; consult with HR Director as needed
- Partner with e-TeleWork Operations Management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations
- Coordinate all Leaves of Absence with external vendor and corporate office; ensure compliance with company policies and legal requirements
- Handle workers' compensation claims processing and reporting for e-TeleWork
- Monitor tardy and absenteeism reports and ensure proper action is taken for violations of policy, including ensuring appropriate documentation is completed
- Maintain and process all Unemployment Notices for e-TeleWork employees and potential charges in a timely, efficient manner. Attend unemployment hearings and represent the company, as necessary.
- Maintain employee files/record in Paylocity and ensure compliance with company policies
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment for each employee location, and benefits laws and regulations
- Provide regular reports to HR Director, as requested
- Provide recommendations to the HR Director regarding new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements for greater efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- 3-5 years of professional HR experience, ideally from a services or sales-oriented business
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Remote HR experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, photocopiers, etc.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and see and must be able to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state and local Standards
- Leaders must be willing to travel, work all shifts, overtime, holidays and emergency shifts, as required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
Our mission at e-TeleQuote is to help Medicare beneficiaries select a Medicare plan that best suits their healthcare and financial needs. As an innovative leader in the Medicare space, we are dedicated to developing and utilizing advanced technologies that make it easier for beneficiaries to get the help they need when selecting a Medicare plan. We believe that achieving this goal requires a commitment to an organizational culture that develops new ideas and empowers our team members through advanced training and extensive education.