Medicare Supplement Sales Agent (Remote)
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by e-TeleQuote Insurance
We are currently hiring licensed insurance agents with telesales experience to sell Medicare Supplement plans for our e-TeleWork program!
These positions are remote/work from home.
TRAINING CLASS STARTS AUGUST 10 - APPLY NOW! (AHIP not needed)
e-TeleQuote is a rapidly growing company offering the opportunity to work from home, phenomenal incentives, and giveaways for our employees!
Why work at e-TeleQuote Insurance??
- Opportunity to specialize in Medicare Supplement plan sales!
- Year-round full time employment
- All the equipment needed to work from home sent to your home office location!
- Generous base wage starting at $20/hr and a significant portion of our top performers earn more than 2 times their base in bonus pay
- Daily, monthly and quarterly incentives in addition to pay
- Pre-qualified leads provided to agents; we use cutting-edge advertising and digital marketing strategies
- Renewals paid by the company
- Company paid certifications and CEs
- Extensive training and ongoing coaching provided
- We offer a 100% company paid health insurance option for employees!
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability and a range of voluntary benefits too
- Paid Volunteer Day each year
- Generous paid time off benefits
- 401(k) plan with a company match and vesting is immediate
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Active State Health Insurance License
- High School Diploma
- Proficient knowledge of the Medicare system and previous experience with Medicare Supplement plans (AARP/UHC specifically)
- Motivated and Sales Driven
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working remotely preferred
Our mission at e-TeleQuote is to help Medicare beneficiaries select a Medicare plan that best suits their healthcare and financial needs. As an innovative leader in the Medicare space, we are dedicated to developing and utilizing advanced technologies that make it easier for beneficiaries to get the help they need when selecting a Medicare plan. We believe that achieving this goal requires a commitment to an organizational culture that develops new ideas and empowers our team members through advanced training and extensive education.