Medicare Sales Agent - IMMEDIATELY HIRING! Remote - Miami & Fort Laude
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by e-TeleQuote Insurance
Are you a licensed health insurance agent and tired of the seasonal work? Looking for a new career with a company who cares and not just a new job? e-TeleQuote is a rapidly growing company with new locations and phenomenal incentives and giveaways for our employees. Our employees are provided all of the equipment needed to work from home; shipped to their home address for convenience!
Training classes are scheduled throughout the summer - APPLY TODAY!
BENEFITS!! Why work at e-TeleQuote as a Medicare Sales Agent?
Year-round full time employment - these positions are not seasonal!
• Generous base wage starting at $21/hr and a significant portion of our top performers earn more than 2 times their base in bonus pay
• Daily, monthly and quarterly incentives and giveaways in addition to pay
• Pre-qualified leads provided to agents
• Renewals paid by the company
• Company paid certifications and CEs
• Extensive training and ongoing coaching provided
• We offer a 100% company paid health insurance option for employees!
• Company paid life insurance and long term disability and a range of voluntary benefits too
• Paid Volunteer Day each year
• Generous paid time off benefits
• 401(k) plan with a company match and vesting is immediate.Requirements:
• Active State Health Insurance License
• High School Diploma
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
• Ability to work and excel in a competitive, and performance-driven environment
• Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be able to successfully complete all licensing and legal background requirements
We are aggressively looking for Bilingual Licensed Agents who speak Spanish (additional hourly pay for these positions)!!
Our mission at e-TeleQuote is to help Medicare beneficiaries select a Medicare plan that best suits their healthcare and financial needs. As an innovative leader in the Medicare space, we are dedicated to developing and utilizing advanced technologies that make it easier for beneficiaries to get the help they need when selecting a Medicare plan. We believe that achieving this goal requires a commitment to an organizational culture that develops new ideas and empowers our team members through advanced training and extensive education.