Caregiver | Mesa, AZ | Paid Training & Certification
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Total Care Connections
Job Title: Caregiver
Currently seeking Caregivers to fill job openings for a one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their personal homes. The ideal candidate will possess 1 year continuous or more Caregiver or C.N.A. experience.
Benefits of Working for Total Care Connections!
At TCC, you are part of one of the largest home care agencies in Arizona! We care for United States military veterans, elderly and disabled clients, and we would love to have you become one of our TCC caregivers! We strive to be the best agency you could work for! Below are just some of the benefits of joining our team:
- PAID TRAINING: As a member of our team, you will be given the opportunity to obtain a caregiving certification! And not only do we offer this certification to you free of charge (where you would pay $200+ at a caregiving school), we will also compensate you for your time going through our program! It's a WIN-WIN!
- Paid Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 1.5X Wages on Holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- Day & Night Shifts Available
- Smart Phone App
Compensation for Caregivers
- Full-time, Part-time Salary: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour or more dependent on skills / experience
Caregiver Job Requirements
- High School Diploma, GED,
- Caregiver Certificate a Bonus, but not required, we offer paid training!
- 1 year continuous or more Caregiver or C.N.A. experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, be able to handle stressful / or emergency types of situation
- Ability to use your own vehicle during work hours as well as valid insurance and driver's license.
- Must pass a background check, drug screening, and work verification
Responsibilities of the Caregiver
- Provide one-on-one assistance to clients in the comfort of their own homes.
- Provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in the customized personal care service plan created for every client.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor's appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client's shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can't complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
Start your rewarding Caregiver career today. Apply now!