Quality Manager in Medical Devices - global Medical Device company
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by NES IT
NES Global Talent in Switzerland focuses purely in the Life Science sector where we support the Pharma, Medical Device, Biotech industries and work on QA, Technical and Regulatory positions. With a database that consists of over 2000 Life Science involved talents based in Switzerland and a contact that covers 90% of the job seekers we advertise our clients through all recruitment rotes on a daily basis.
Within our range of clients we support big and small players in the industry who are leading organisations that manufacture products for the local and global markets. A client of ours that has upcoming projects in Q3 and Q4 predict growth in their Quality department and they've reached to us for our support. In order to strengthen their departments we are looking for a Quality Manager to join their teams.
- Represent and monitor the quality management and the quality view in innovation projects, project and product risk
- Answer customer enquiries in the area of quality management, regulations or complaints as the internal competent advisor for all quality-relevant topics
- Preparing the requirements from the relevant standards of the process industry for implementation in product development and product maintenance
- Manage certifications/recertifications including country-specific product registrations
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the processes and lead the internal and external audits
- Support the process owners in the creation of guidelines and quality documents
- Completed technical or scientific degree and have completed training in quality management
- Several years of professional experience in quality management
- Knowledge of standards in the field of ISO 9001, GMP or are prepared to familiarize yourself with these standards
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, with good communication skills
- Fluency in English, B2/C1 German or French
- Detailed conversation and introduction to all roles and clients with an experienced consultant
- Transparency and support throughout the application process
- Negotiation with clients for better work/contract conditions
- Follow up and update on market relevant opportunities
Experience in within the EU is needed. Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
For a confidential discussion about quality assurance vacancies, then send your CV to me, Martin Ivanov, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Switzerland.
Keywords: medical device, global projects, management, MDR, MDD, medical devices, Quality, Quality Assurance, QA, Engineering, CAPA, CAPAs, Audit, Audits, Quality Management System, Quality Management Systems, QMS, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA, QSR
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.