Digital Forensic & Incident Response Specialist
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Lorien
A Digital Forensic & Incident Response Specialist (DFIR) with experience of working to resolve major Security Incidents and conduct forensic investigations is required by this global Management Consultancy.
In order to be successful in securing this Digital Forensic & Incident Response Specialist role candidates need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Experience working to resolve multiple IT Security Incidents
- Hands on Digital Forensics experience using tools such as Encase, Xways, Axion AND/OR Autopsy
- Scripting skills - Python preferably, but Shell Scripting and ELK Scripting would also be useful
- Good all round knowledge of IT Security technologies, threats and responses.
- Ability to manage small projects, Incident testing exercises
- Strong client engagement skills, especially with Senior Management.
Those Digital Forensic & Incident Response Specialist who hold Crest certification or similar or who are can demonstrate a strong background in IT Security Incident Response and Digital Forensic experience gained from with in a Security Consultancy would have an advantage in securing this role, but equally other IT Security Incident Managers or Security Operations Managers who can demonstrate the drive to gain certification would also be considered.
This Digital Forensic & Incident Response Specialist role is an excellent opportunity to join a major Security Incident response team where you will work on end to end Digital Forensic & Incident Response (DFIR) cases for many of the leading FTSE100 companies. As a reward for your experience you will receive a comprehensive package of remuneration and on going training to develop your long-term career in the world of Cyber Security Operations.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.