Wireless Installation Engineer
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by IDPP
Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to provide engineering support for the maintenance, installation, test and commissioning of system level products within the client's current company portfolio.
This role will involve working on all design and commissioning activities including site surveys, design, build, test and handover.
- Design, install, set-up and commission of wireless systems.
- Planning wireless systems, including IP Microwave links using system tools such as ICS Telecom.
- Supporting the design and documentation of customer systems.
- Carry out problem investigations and write up the results.
- At least 5 years' experience in the build, delivery and test of a variety of wireless technology.
- Knowledge, experience & understanding of IP based wireless technology.
- Full UK driving licence.
Please attach your CV for consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9.37 - £13 Hourly
£18k - £20k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£350 - £500 Annual