Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Woodridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent Software Developer. This career opportunity is in a fast paced environment, managing multiple large-scale IT projects. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver. Strong communication skills are required.
SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree with 3+ years experience doing development
- Write, test and maintain XML transformations
- Develop C and Java programs that interface with various external systems
- Must know how to program in C and Java
- Familiar with REST and SOAP API's
- Must pass a background check
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #JS13300- Software Developer