Infrastructure Analyst - 2/3rd Line Support
Posted on Jul 30, 2020 by Eutopia Solutions Ltd
Infrastructure Analyst - 2/3rd line support - Stevenage - Salary Circa £37k
My leading client are looking for a skilled Infrastructure Analyst - 2/3rd line support. Should you be looking to work for a company with genuine history and a team with strong values and services then this company might be for you.
Responsible for monitoring and reporting for on-premise and cloud infrastructure, for early identification of issues.
Systems administration of Windows, Linux, VMware and Sun Servers to ensure smooth running of overall infrastructure.
Administration of Microsoft Azure and Office 365
Network and Firewall administration (in conjunction with suppliers)Windows admin to include Active Directory maintenance and group policies Responsible for Data Backups, Restores and DR tests
Identify, detect and take action to resolve information security threats Hardening of Operating Systems and services to reduce threat risk
Work with other members of the IT department for support and to resolve issues Ensure that changes maintain security and PCI DSS compliance
Candidates must have:
- Excellent Microsoft Server operating systems experience (Server 2012 or higher) Excellent experience of Microsoft Desktop Windows 10 operating systems
- Good experience of Microsoft PowerShell, Microsoft office or other desktop packages
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A flexible, methodical approach to duties with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- An ability to adopt a "hands on" approach and respond to unplanned situations An ability to work autonomously
Should the above look like you then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.